Saturday, December 30, 2006

Thanks to Marc Orchant at http://blogs.zdnet.com/Orchant/ I have discovered that I am a superhero. It's a little disturbiing to find Catwoman and Supergirl so far up my list though.

You are Superman
























Superman
65%
Spider-Man
65%
Catwoman
65%
Supergirl
57%
Green Lantern
55%
Batman
50%
Iron Man
50%
Robin
47%
The Flash
45%
Wonder Woman
37%
Hulk
25%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test



But it seems I might have a split peronality since I'm also a Super-Villian;

I am The Joker


































The Joker
67%
Lex Luthor
66%
Mr. Freeze
60%
Magneto
59%
Dr. Doom
58%
Riddler
57%
Apocalypse
56%
Green Goblin
51%
Kingpin
48%
Venom
45%
Juggernaut
43%
Mystique
35%
Catwoman
34%
Dark Phoenix
32%
Poison Ivy
30%
Two-Face
27%
The Clown Prince of Crime. You are a brilliant mastermind but are criminally insane. You love to joke around while accomplishing the task at hand.


Click here to take the "Which Super Villain are you?" quiz...

No comments: